Monday, February 16, 2009

Though None Go With Me



I would highly recommend this movie.  It is an uplifting and inspiring movie.  We all experience tough times in our life and can have hope of a loving God who never abandons us. It is the story of a woman who dedicates her life to God, unconditionally.  That means having faith when all around us doesn't make sense or is falling apart.  God is at the forefront.  I absolutely loved the quote from a song that was used as a theme in this movie,"Though none go with me, still I will follow...no turning back, no turning back."  

5 comments:

  1. I've got to see this one. It sounds really good! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good one!! I'll have to watch it during one of my many late nights folding laundry:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good movie! Will have to try and see that one! I like that quote from the movie too. I remember singing a hymn with those same words in church growing up. ... Charity, do you still have the same e-mail? I have written you several times over the past several months with no reply. Hope you are getting them. You and your family continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check this out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always up for a movie that helps me learn! Thanks! Hope all is well. You all are in our thoughts and prayers!:)

    ReplyDelete