Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Shoes!



Shoes are definitely a down fall for me, fortunately or maybe unfortunately I don't get to go shopping much.  However, I did get to go shopping in my sister's closet the other day and I got a new pair of shoes!  Aren't they great?  Too bad I don't have anything to where them with or even anywhere to go in them.  They do give me a good reason to shop! Now all I need is a hot guy to take me out when everything is final.  Patience I know but these babies want to get out. :)  

4 comments:

  1. Very hot!!! They will go out I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I always have thought you have amazing legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute....I would for sure find a reason to wear them and find an outfit to go with them! They look smoking hot on you!!

    ReplyDelete