Thursday, March 5, 2009

HELP!

I have a nudist on my hands and I don't know how to get him to keep clothes on!  Almost every-time I turn around my 3 year old has on no clothes.  Just a few minutes ago I caught him on the trampoline jumping , NAKED!  I called to him and  reprimanded him for not having on his clothes to which he said to me, "My clothes are outside. " he had brought them outside with him but failed to put them on his body.  I then said to him, "You can't run around naked"  and he responded  "I am not!  I was walking around.  Running around is not the same as walking around."  I couldn't keep a straight face to continue reprimanding him.  At the moment he has on clothes, but HELP!  I need some suggestions on this one.  

4 comments:

  1. too cute! i wish I had some advice to give but I dont :)Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No help here. I just got my first nudist child too! and it is worse with a diaper b/c poop does not hold her back! NASTY!! I am glad that I did not have you come up to stand in line with me for biggest loser. It turned out too crazy and would not have been the quality time I wanted with you!!!! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scared me at first I thought you really had an adult nudist that was running around!!

    ReplyDelete